RASTA – Modular Aluminum Forms
RASTA is a light and especially strong modular aluminum form, available in various sizes.
Working with this form is efficient, saves labor inputs, and significantly reduces contractor costs.
RASTA forms – benefits for the contractor on site:
- Weighs about 23 kg / sq. 45% less than a steel form.
- Durable with very low wear and tear.
- High quality plywood coating that allows many castings.
- Can be lifted by any worker.
- Comes with complementary accessories such as clamps , crane hook, push and pull prop and walkway bracket.
- Shortens crane time or eliminates the need for a crane altogether.
- Eliminates the need for professional workers.
- Fully adapted to working with steel RASTO forms.
- Withstands pressure of up to 60 KN / sq. m.
- Can be used on every project.