Industrialized forms – ALUFORM
An industrialized form for columns consists of standard profiles (the same profiles are suitable for both slabs and walls) and aluminum or steel rims.
The lining is made of plywood attached to the wooden strip inside the aluminum beams using wooden screws.
Industrial forms ALUFORM:
- Relatively small number of parts
- The form is made of two parts and easy to dismantle, saving labor and material inputs.
- It is possible to cast relatively high walls.
- You can get architectural exposed concrete.
- Allows relatively fast casting.