A casting table is a formwork unit that can be moved across the floor by cart and lifted from floor to floor by crane.
You can choose between two types of tables:
tables based on towers and tables based on trusses, in variety of heights and sizes.
- Very low labor inputs when releasing the cast concrete.
- Save labor input by placing the table in a new casting position.
- Relatively low weight, about 40 kg / sq. m. compared with about 80 kg / sq. m for steel table.
- Can be used to cast slabs with drop beams.
- A casting table can support concrete components over a high space (up to 8 m above the bearing surface).