Aluminum Support Towers
Aluminum support towers:
- Allowed load on the tower leg: 8.4 tons.
- Allowed load on one tower: about 33 tons.
- Top and bottom tuning screws can be opened up to 100 cm.
- Special aluminum adjustment screws that open up to 1.0 m and allow one frame to reach a height of 4.5 m.
- The dimensions of the opening of the adjustment screws and the large dimension of the frame enables to reach big heights with only one frame.
- Tall support towers can be assembled on the ground (about 10 m) and lifted as a single unit by crane.
- Loading capacity and high endurance of the tower leg and the complementary horizontal system, support heavy concrete components.
Complementary horizontal system made from aluminum stringer beams and joists.
Very strong aluminum beams allows big spans between the aluminum towers.
Dimensions and sizes
Lightweight and portable:
|210 cm||21.5 kg|
|180 cm||20.5 kg|
|150 cm||19.5 kg|
|120 cm||18.5 kg|
A variety of horizontal dimensions that enable flexibility in the design of the tower (optimal planning):
A variety of height dimensions of the basic frame that enables optimal planning of the number of frames at height: